JOIN US on Saturday, May 12th, 2018 for our annual Physical Health for Mental Wealth 1K & 5K! The event will be held at East Lake in Winona, all funds raised will go to support mental health services in the community.
- CHIP-TIMED – The race will be professionally chip-timed, helping to ensure accuracy and fast results.
- MEDALS – Medals will be given to the top male and female finishers in each category, as well as the top overall male and female finishers.
- ALL ARE WELCOME – We invite any and all to take part in this event! Run, Walk, or Watch with the stroller, kids, or the entire family! It’s up to YOU!
- Early Bird Registration: Now to March 15, 2018
- Registration (water bottle and t-shirt included): Youth $20 Adult $25
- Registration (water bottle included): Youth $10 Adult $15
- Regular Registration: March 16, 2018 to May 10, 2018
- Registration (water bottle and t-shirt included): Youth $25 Adult $30
- Registration (water bottle included): Youth $15 Adult $20
- Day of Registration: May 12, 2018
- Registration (water bottle included): Youth $20 Adult $25
- A small number of t-shirts may be available for purchase the day of the event for $10
8:45-9:45AM: Packet pickup and registration at Lake Lodge
10:00AM: 5K Race begins
10:15AM: 1K begins at Lake Lodge and ends at Jaycee Pavilion
Medals and awards given after the race is completed.
Mississippi Medley Race Series Information: This race is part of the Mississippi Medley Race Series, if you want to sign up for multiple races in Winona, please follow click on the icon to the left.
- Centralized registration
- Discounted race rates (just $15 per adult race!)
- Purchase gift certificates
- Receive reminders as each race approaches
- Stay active and have fun with other community members
- Support a number of local organizations and charities – giving back feels good!
REFUND & WEATHER POLICY:
During events there is always the potential for extreme or severe weather conditions. Hiawatha Valley Mental Health Center and race directors will do as much as we can to make the experience as safe as possible. However, if there is severe weather, the race may be delayed. If there is more than a reasonable delay, or if conditions persist, race directors reserve the right to shorten or cancel the race. Entry fees are non-refundable. Please check this webpage and your email before the race for any changes or cancellations. If you are already at the event, listen to the announcer about any weather changes that may occur. If you are unable to attend the 5K event you will have 1 week after the event to contact Hiawatha Valley Mental Health Center at 507-458-6285 to arrange to pick up your race packet.