Hiawatha Valley Mental Health Center serves a five county area in Minnesota including Winona, Wabasha, Houston, Goodhue, and Fillmore Counties. There are outpatient offices located in all five counties. Winona has additional facilities including residential treatment, Peer Support Network (PSN), and Support Community Youth (SCY) Center.
At Hiawatha Valley Mental Health Center, we strive to bring exceptional behavioral health support to the communities we serve.
We will accomplish our vision by:
- Providing quality, innovative, and accessible mental health services
- Partnering & collaborating with other agencies to increase the mental health of our communities
- Cultivating ways to fund mental health services and staff resources
- Advocating for healthy families
Board of Directors:
- Laurence Connery, Chair, Houston County
- Betsy Rowekamp, Vice-Chair, Winona County
- Lynn Theurer, Winona County
- Dan Buehler, Winona County
- Ron Allen, Goodhue County
- Marie Kovecsi, Winona County
- Erica Jerowski, Winona County
- Jack Miller, Houston County