This full-time, community-based Mental Health Therapist position will work within in the school districts in Wabasha, Lake City, and Winona with early and school aged children and adolescents. Great working environment with benefits including: paid mileage, paid travel time, flexibility and more.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide time-limited interventions that are delivered using various treatment modalities and combinations of services designed to reach treatment outcomes identified in the individual treatment plan.
- Staff will provide individual skills focusing on mental health and mood regulation strategies.
- Staff will be expected to complete the following tasks: conduct diagnostic assessments; create and follow treatment plans; collaborate with school staff, caregivers, and other involved providers; work collaboratively with culturally diverse populations; and other tasks as needed.
- Clinical Supervision provided onsite
Qualifications and Skills
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Counseling, or Marriage and Family Therapy required.
- Licensed Mental Health Professional as defined in 9505.0371 Minnesota Rule, Subp 5A with current licensure as an LMFT, LPCC, LP, or LICSW. Clinical trainees also welcome; we provide clinical supervision as a benefit to employees!!
- Experienced and able to provide services to Birth-5 clients.
- Maintain professional competencies and appropriate licensure.
- Experience and interest working with children attending Kindergarten through 12th grade
- Valid driver’s license, vehicle insured and in good condition, and acceptable driving record. Willingness to travel throughout assigned locations as needed.
Hiawatha Valley Mental Health Center strives to bring exceptional behavioral health support to the communities we serve, while providing excellent employee benefits! We offer a flexible working environment, competitive wage and comprehensive benefits package including health, life, disability, dental insurance, 403B,and paid time off.
EOE/AA – Applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status or status with regard to public assistance.
Questions or trouble applying? Please contact Human Resources at 507-454-4341 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To assist us in complying with government record keeping, reporting and other legal requirements, please complete the form in the EEO link below. Providing this information is voluntary and refusal to provide this information will not have a negative effect on your status as an applicant or employee. This information will be kept confidential and in accordance with federal and state regulations.