Join a non-profit organization that promotes a multi-disciplinary team environment and wrap-around care of clients in need. Make a difference in the community and in the lives of others while working in a flexible, creative, team-oriented environment!
This full-time Outpatient Mental Health Therapist or Clinical Trainee position will work in our Red Wing office, with children, adolescents, and adults. Great working environment with benefits including: paid mileage, flexibility and more.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Staff will assess and document individual mental health illnesses and provide needed treatment services.
- Provide interventions that are delivered using various treatment modalities and combinations of services designed to reach treatment outcomes identified in the individual treatment plan.
- Staff will perform planned and structured treatment based on clients diagnosis.
- Staff will be expected to complete the following tasks: conduct diagnostic assessments; create and follow treatment plans; collaborate with caregivers, and other involved providers; work collaboratively with culturally diverse populations; and other tasks as needed.
Qualifications and Skills
- Applicable MN MHP Licensure or Post-Degree Clinical Trainee
- Two years’ experience and licensed as an LP, LICSW, LMFT or LPCC preferred, but not required
- Must possess a high level of human relation skills and aptitude for effective decision making
- Must be organized, able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing, and be able to demonstrate appropriate problem-solving skills.
- Valid driver’s license, vehicle insured and in good condition, and acceptable driving record.
Hiawatha Valley Mental Health Center strives to bring exceptional behavioral health support to the communities we serve, while providing excellent employee benefits! We offer a flexible working environment. HVMHC has a comprehensive benefits package including health, life, disability, vision, and dental insurance. We look to the future of our staff and have the option of 403(B) with an employer match. We offer a generous amount of paid time off including PLT and holidays. HVMHC also has an employee assistance program, discount programs, and much more!
To assist us in complying with government record keeping, reporting and other legal requirements, please complete the form in the EEO link below. Providing this information is voluntary and refusal to provide this information will not have a negative effect on your status as an applicant or employee. This information will be kept confidential and in accordance with federal and state regulations.