TITLE: Part-Time Overnight Residential Worker
PROGRAM: Residential Services and/or Hiawatha Bluffs Living
JOB SUMMARY: To assist with support, safety, and stability for adults with serious and persistent mental illnesses. They will monitor the activity in the public areas within the building.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
1. Create a safe and welcoming environment in the facility.
2. Maintain the cleanliness and safety of the building and grounds
3. Provide assistance to clients when they are in a crisis situation.
4. Complete all documentation as required.
5. Transport clients when assigned/or needed.
6. Attend staff meetings, in-services, and required clinical supervision meetings as scheduled.
7. Possess a vehicle, valid driver license, and valid auto insurance.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS OF THE POSITION: Must be able to move around the office on a daily basis. While performing the duties of this job, the employee must communicate with others and exchange information. This is primarily a sedentary position (standing and/or sitting). Employee regularly operates a computer and other office equipment on a daily basis. Occasional bending and lifting of office materials up to 30 lbs. other duties as assigned by Program Director.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
1. Must possess a high school diploma or its equivalency.
2. Must possess ability to handle confidential information responsibly.
3. Ability to work with serious and persistent mentally ill individuals.
4. Must be 18 years of age.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.