This position will complete outpatient client psychiatric diagnosis and assessment, medication prescription and management under the director of the Medical Director.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Completing psychiatric assessments/evaluations
- Prescribing medications to clients
- Completing all necessary documentation accurately and promptly to assure complete client records and timely billing
- Taking direction and training from supervisor during clinical supervision
- Training/direction/support to agency mental health and/or substance abuse clinicians, rehabilitative, case management day treatment and other program staff members
- Using computer and ECR software and dictation machine
- Maintaining billable productivity at established department and agency levels
- Meeting all HIPAA compliance requirements regardless of work site
Qualifications and Skills
- Master’s level MN Board licensed and mental health Certified Mental Health NP, APRN or CNS with psychiatric prescriptive experience preferred
- Practice in a community based outpatient mental health setting desired
- Must possess high level of human relation skills and an aptitude for decision making
- Must possess good planning, organization, and communication skills (oral and written)
- Good problem solving skills
- Able to work effectively on a team
Hiawatha Valley Mental Health Center strives to bring exceptional behavioral health support to the communities we serve, while providing excellent employee benefits! We offer a flexible working environment, competitive wage and comprehensive benefits package including health, life, disability, dental insurance, 403B, and paid time off.
EOE/AA – Applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status or status with regard to public assistance.
To apply please complete the online employment application.
Questions or trouble applying? Please contact Human Resources at 507-454-4341 or email@example.com.
To assist us in complying with government record keeping, reporting and other legal requirements, please complete the form in the EEO link below. Providing this information is voluntary and refusal to provide this information will not have a negative effect on your status as an applicant or employee. This information will be kept confidential and in accordance with federal and state regulations.